Monday, July 22, 2019

My Ministry Moment




Image result for what does the bible say about love



This year I celebrated a wonderful milestone. On July 7th I turned 57, numbers worth playing the lottery for, but this was not a game of chance, this was God giving me Favor, Grace, and Mercy.  You see, every day that you wake up is a day to be grateful. On July 7th,  I was given a birthday party coordinated by my awesome husband. He worked so hard to make this day special for me and with the presence of nine of my grandkids, family, and friends, it was one for my bucket list. 
You see you don't need a whole lot of people to celebrate you, just those would love you unconditionally. Just as God did when he sent his son to die for our sins. That unconditional love is the reason I can love others.  Remember my friends celebrate others and let your love flow and believe me that love will come back to you. Blessing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ministry Moment

Years ago I saw a movie about a Billionaire and a car mechanic who were strangers until they were in the same hospital room. The two men h...