Thursday, January 2, 2020

My Ministry Moment

Recently on one of my sporadic visits to the YMCA, I came across a table of a 1000 piece puzzle. I stepped up to the table and noticed the disarray, of pieces and it reminded me of my life and how much it is in such disarray at time. With every year comes new things that we want to incorporate into our already chaotic lives. Then frustration sets in when the pieces become scattered and began to fade into the background. We give up the idea of ever finishing such a task then a word comes into our spirit to encourage us.
 James 1:12 
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet 
trials of various kinds, for you know that the 
testing of your faith produces steadfastness. ESV  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ministry Moment

Years ago I saw a movie about a Billionaire and a car mechanic who were strangers until they were in the same hospital room. The two men h...